UI Editor Resource Panel¶
After editing UI animations in the UI Editor, you will need to switch to the Animation mode to add resources. After adding resources, return to the Normal mode to do the UI layout.
- Select files the from disk to import for use in CocoStudio. The multiple file import option is supported.
- Files with duplicate names will not be imported.
- Select folder from the disk to import for use in CocoStudio.
- Folders with duplicate names will not be imported.
- Select this option to refresh the list of resources in a project after manually deleting or adding a file or folder in the Resources folder.
This function searches for the resource you wish to use. CocoStudio searches according to your input in the search field.
- Select a resource name to preview the selected resource.
- A hover preview of the resource should appear.
- Double-click the resource name to preview the resource with a picture viewer.
Drag and drop the .png file from the Resource directory to the Properties box to complete the configuration of the control file attributes.
h2. Right-click Menu
h3. Open in Explorer
Opens selected file with System floder Explorer.
# Renames resource name. Note that this option does not support the Plist & PSD image renaming function.
# The name must not include illegal characters such as “?”, “”“,”“,”<“,”>“, and”|".
# You may wish to use the F2 keyboard shortcut for this option.
Deletes the selected resource.
* Imports file
# Select files from the disk to import. The multiple file import option is supported.
# Files with duplicate names will not be imported.
* Import folder
# Select folder from the disk to import.
# Folders with duplicate names will not be imported.
This option exports a plist picture or a PSD picture as a divided picture.
Use this option to refresh the list of resources in a project when the user manually deletes or adds a file or a folder under the Resources folder.