Test Cases of Facebook Integration for Cocos2d-x and Cocos2d-x-lua
A Full Featured Test Case¶
To make it eaiser for all developers to start developing games with the Facebook Integration, we have provided a complete test case. It have covered all APIs and demonstrated how to correctly use them.
If you are not familiar with Facebook Integration for Cocos2d-x or Cocos2d-x-lua, we suggest you to take a look at the [Facebook Integration for Cocos2d-x or Cocos2d-x-lua API Reference].
There are two test cases which demostrate how to use the Facebook Integration in the Cocos2d-x or Cocos2d-x-lua.
For Cocos2d-x, you can refer to
plugin/samples/HelloPlugins in the package of Cocos2d-x.**NOTE**:For iOS,you should run
For Cocos2d-x-lua, you can run
plugin/samples/HelloPluginsLua in the package of Cocos2d-x.
Facebook SDK User Test¶
In this test case, you can test follow functionalities of the Facebook Integration:
- Login or logout an user to Facebook.
- Retrieve the user id.
- Retrieve the access token.
- Invoke Open Graph API.
- Retrieve permissions of your app via Open Graph API.
- Send an activation event to Facebook.
- Send an app event log to Facebook.
- Send an in app purchase log to Facebook.
The explaintion of APIs covered in the API page:
Facebook SDK Share Test¶
All test in this page do not require user to login, you can test the following functionalities:
- Share different links, an open graph story, a photo to your timeline or to your friends.
- Send a message to your friends with links, an open graph story or a photo.
- Send different app requests to your friends.