Release Notes for Cocos2d-html5 v2.2.2¶
- Resolution policy now act as a combination of cc.ContainerStrategy and cc.ContentStrategy so that user can beautifully customize its behavior.
- cc.LabelTTF’s now support perfectly automatic line break with occidental and Chinese characters.
- cc.ClippingNode for canvas render mode is implemented.
- Refactored cc.Node and cc.Sprite by adding cc.*PointConst and cc.*SizeConst for better Performance. Now the performance of setPosition and getPosition is 65 faster than before. * CCNode's setContentSize and setAnchorPoint support two types of parameters, more friendly and more efficient. setAnchorPoint(x,y) is 35 faster than setAnchorPoint(cc.p(x,y)).
- Added NPM support and adjusted folder structure. It supports modules customization, the mini HelloWorld is just 185KB when package all files into single file.Please visit NPM Guide for more details.
- Added SpriteFrameCache JSON format support.
- Added source map generating of Closure Compiler advance mode , please make sure your JDK version is 7.0 and up.
- Improved audio compatibility for mobile browser, added playing queue to solve the one audio restriction of some mobile browser.
- Refactoring TMXLayer for better performance.
- set cc.Rect’s origin and size from public to private for compatibility with JSB.
- CocoStudio supports async image loading.
- cc.log supports printing object content to console
- Refactoring indexing of actionManager and Scheduler for better performance.
- ClippingNode supports some features on Canvas Mode.
- Migrated Armature to v2.2.2.
- Add callback function to CocoStudio action completion and refactoring it for better performance.
- CCBReader supports that CCControl can send action by all types of event.
- Add create function to cc.NodeRGBA
- Add jsdoc document to CocoStudio classes
h3. Bugs fix:
- Fixed a bug of TMXLayer that it has thin lines at tile’s border when EGLView’s scale doesn’t equal 1.
- Fixed bugs of LabelBMFont about updateDisplayedOpacity and multi-line is incorrect.
- Fixed a bug of LabelTTF that enter an infinite loop when setting special string and fontSize to it.
- Fixed a bug of NodeRGBA and LayerRGBA about updateDisplayedColor and updateDisplayedOpacity.
- Fixed a bug of ProgressTimer that it can’t change color and opacity when calling setColor and setOpacity directly.
- Fixed a bug of cc.ProgressTimer that it has a blink when its reverseDirection equals false and type equals cc.PROGRESS_TIMER_TYPE_RADIAL.
- Some Loaders need modify their default value to adapt CocosBuilder that CocosBuilder ignores some two properties object like cc.Point when all the properties equals to zero.
- Fixed a bug of Fixed a bug of TMXTileMap that its getProperty doesn’t work.
- Fixed a bug of ActionInterval that it throws error when its target doesn’t have RGBAProtocol property.
- Fixed a bug of MenuItemSprite that it throws an error when create a MenuItemSprite object with cc.Node.
- Fixed a bug of UIWidget that its container intercept touch event while they can’t.
- Fixed a bug of ccs.UILayout about relative positioning.
- Fixed a bug of Armature that its nodeToParentTransformCanvas correct.
- Effect Advanced Lens3D doesn’t work
- ClipNodeTest effects varies in different browsers
- Stencil of cc.ClippingNode doesn’t work well with WEBGL render mode, the stencil have the right size and shape but it masks the content with a monochrome mask.