Cocos2d-JS-v3.0 RC3 @ Aug.29, 2014
- Facebook SDK Beta: Unified the callback parameters for different platform.
- Facebook SDK Beta: Added payment API on Web platform.
- Facebook SDK Beta: Added
logEventAPIS on iOS and Android.
- Facebook SDK Beta: Supported app request and share open graph API on Web platform.
- Facebook SDK Beta: Remove plugin configuration for Facebook SDK to simplify the usage.
- Facebook SDK Beta: Added test case for new features and improve all test cases.
- Cocos Console: Improved web compile with
- Improved Cocos2d-JS inline docs to provide a better API reference document.
- Refactored cc.game for maintainability.
- Refactored cc.async to simplify and improve the usage.
cc.formatStrfor string formatting, for example:
cc.formatStr("a: %d, b: %b", a, b).
- Refactored cc.log to support formatted string.
- Refactored cc.pool's
- Added some state check to cc.audioEngine.
- Refactored sprite's blend function to support more features on Canvas.
cc.TMXTilemap#getPropertiesForGIDto follow the standard API naming style.
- Detected mouse event on touch screen tablets.
- Support new construction for cc.PhysicsDebugNode and deprecated
- Made cc.Texture2D's setTexParameters supports two types of parameters.
- Added test case for remote image loading.
- [JSB] Combine SpiderMonkey's arm64&32 lib to support Xcode 6.0
- [JSB] Added abort function for XMLHttpRequest.
- [JSB] Used clang as the default compiler for Android compilation.
- [JSB] Made cc.place, cc.moveTo, cc.moveBy, cc.jumpTo, cc.jumpBy support x, y seperated position parameters.
- [JSB] Added setSpeed/getSpeed functions for cc.ActionInterval.
- [JSB] Made cc.easeBezierAction accept multiple parameters.
- [JSB] Refactored ccui.TextField's
- [JSB] Refactored cc.Node and cc.Texture2D's
setShaderProgramfor compatibility with web engine.
- [JSB] Added missed shader program constants.
- [JSB] Added missed array util functions.
[JSB] Bound constructor for cc.EventTouch and cc.Touch
- Fixed an issue of tilemap that it can't runAction in canvas render mode.
- Fixed an issue of cc.eventManager that its removeListeners' codes are unreachable.
- Fixed an issue of cc.EditBox that its position is incorrect.
- Fixed an issue of cc.WebAudio that its stopped state is incorrect.
- Fixed an issue of cc.audioEngine that it doesn't work on firefox after it compiled with advanced mode.
- Fixed an issue of ccs.Bone that it doesn't update color and opacity correctly.
- Fixed an issue of ccs.Armature that its setShaderProgram doesn't work.
- Fixed cc.Sprite and cc.Scale9Sprite's issue so that their texture loads incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue of ccui.LoadingBar that its setPercent is invalid.
- Fixed an issue of Armature reader that it can't parse isTween property.
- Fixed an issue of ccui.PageView that its getTouchBeganPosition returns incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue of ccui.ImageView that its setColor doesn't work.
- Fixed an issue of cc.RenderTexture that it doesn't support parameter depthStencilFormat.
- Fixed an issue of ccs.ArmatureAnimation.setSpeedScale.
- Fixed an issue of cc.Scale9Sprite that it has a line on iOS device.
- Fixed CCProgressTimer draw on canvas with colorized sprite
- Fixed an issue of cc.game that its frameRate setter is invalid.
- Fixed an issue of cc.loader that its callback state is incorrect.
- [JSB] Fixed memory leark issue of XMLHttpRequest.
- [JSB] Fixed bugs of Android Facebook SDK's dialog callback.
- [JSB] Fixed bugs of android-build.py.
- [JSB] Fixed bugs of cc.Texture2D's width and height property was not working.
- [JSB] Fixed a crash issue that
cc.textureCache.addImagecreate duplicated jsb proxy for the same url.
- [JSB] Fixed incompatible issue in cc.async and cc.loader
- [JSB] Fixed cc.skewBy's inversed behavior.
- [JSB] Fixed
anchorYproperty setter issue.
- [JSB] Fixed an issue about cc.BezierBy's construction.
- [JSB] Fixed an issue that cc.LabelBMFont doesn't initialize when passing empty string as its content.
- [JSB] Fixed an issue that ccui.Layout doesn't sort children nodes with their local z order.
- [JSB] Fixed an Android platform crash issue when handleOnPause get invoked before onSurfaceCreated
- [JSB] Fixed an issue that cc.Menu.create doesn't accept array as parameter.
- [JSB] Fixed an "Invalid Native Object" issue in RenderTextureTest.
- [JSB] Fixed an crash issue in assets manager test.
- [JSB] jsb.AssetsManager have issues on Windows platform and iOS simulator.