Reported issues: 63
- 03:39 C#: RE: Installing Cocos2D-x for XNA - Template not created in VS2010?
- vs2012? The template seems not to support 2012 yet.
- 08:54 C#: RE: How to make tiled texture/sprite ?
- I think you could try to use Tiled Map Editor(http://www.mapeditor.org/)
You could form a map with grass.png, and th...
- 07:27 C#: RE: Purple problems...Some fixes [Solved with Workaround]
- hi, about the first issue, Color.YellowGreen is used as the default color of labelttf in the init function, you could...
- 03:06 C#: RE: How To: CCAnimation and blend mode?
- hi, you could try to change ccsprite's opacity, like this: this.Opacity = 100;
- 01:49 C#: RE: how to add plist in cocos2dx
- you could include the content project just like other images, but don't forget to set the file properties to Content ...
- 01:31 C#: RE: How to make tiled texture/sprite ?
- hi, haven't you find it in the TileMapTest?
- 01:29 C#: RE: Does cocos2d-x support libcurl?
- hi, libcurl hasn't been supported in cocos2d-x for xna, but it is supported in cocos2d-x,
could you study it and giv...
- 01:20 C#: RE: how to use Cocos2dDenshion
- hi, you could refer to CocosDenshionTest in the test cases.
- 03:57 C#: RE: cocos2d-xna - logs
- We could use CCLog.Log() to output log now.
- 08:50 C#: RE: UIScrollView
- here is an simple uiscrollview function implemented by rorger in his blog, hope that this could help you ...