Reported issues: 0
- I've been trying to run the HelloCpp project in Cocos2d-x v2.2.1 using Chrome but have been facing the following erro...
- 02:41 C++: RE: #include <sys/mount.h> error
- I was able to compile the samples without an issue. When I run the HelloCpp or SimpleGame examples in chrome I also ...
- 03:23 C++: RE: Discussion: shared_ptr vs. manual retain release
> Manual reference counting is easier for Objective-C and Java programmers
Can you explain this? My impr...
- 05:47 C++: RE: Discussion: shared_ptr vs. manual retain release
- After doing some tests on a Nexus 7 the average time for dereferencing a shared_ptr was around 2.25x slower than a ra...
- 02:02 C++: RE: Discussion: shared_ptr vs. manual retain release
- > Yes, that's what we are trying to do for v3.0. To remove all the objective-c patterns.
Ricardo, Thanks for your ...
- 23:01 C++: RE: Discussion: shared_ptr vs. manual retain release
- I'd like to see the objective-c style retain/release/autorelease code removed in favor of shared_ptr (or something si...
- 04:49 C++: RE: Very confused about scaling assets for multiple screens (density independence)
- I'm pretty sure what you are asking about is a scheduled feature for the next release.
- 04:47 C++: RE: Create a release build in Visual Studio
- > Has anyone created a release build using Visual Studio ?
Yes, a release build works for me on multiple computers. ...
- 06:07 C++: RE: CCSpriteBatchNode performance degraded over time (android) cocos2dx 2.1.3 & cocos2dx 2.0.4
- I've tested on a Nexus 7 (4.2.2) and AVD (4.0.3) with 200 animated sprites in a spritebatch and did not encounter thi...
- 16:19 C++: RE: CCSpriteBatchNode performance degraded over time (android) cocos2dx 2.1.3 & cocos2dx 2.0.4
- Is this only happening on Android? In your second post how many sprites were you adding? It looks like you are hav...