Reported issues: 0
- 03:48 C++: RE: Controlling sound with device volume key [solved]
- But, if you play music, you are able automatically increase/decrease music and sfx volume by volume keys.
So why y...
- 08:44 Extensions: RE: How to use CCBReader in cocos2d-x 2.0.1
- lin miao:
- 13:51 C++: RE: cocos2d-x play video question
- I added link to video example to my original post.
- 07:55 C++: RE: cocos2d-x play video question
No I didnt.
Promlem was, that I cant upload example zip. Its always end wih "413 Request Entity Too Large...
I tested tests application from cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1 released on HTC Sensation 4.0.3 with crashes in Shade...
- 07:16 C++: RE: cocos2d-x play video question
- Here is example of video player on android.
Its not possible to upload to forum, so I added it to file share serve...
- 08:24 Extensions: RE: CCBReader not supporting recent version of CocosBuilder
- I mean CocosBuilder build which you created from source branch v2.
So I don't need to build own CocosBuilder.
- 06:15 Extensions: RE: CCBReader not supporting recent version of CocosBuilder
- Steven Barnes
Can you please share old version of CocosBuilder?
Its not possible to download older version.
- 05:32 Extensions: RE: CCBReader not supporting recent version of CocosBuilder
- Steven Barnes:
You use old unofficial loader, which can load only .ccb (plist) files from CocosBuilder 1.1.
- 07:59 C++: RE: Easy way to manage pop-up scenes or dialogs?
- What about override addChild() and removeChild() and enable/disable touches of last screen/dialog,