Reported issues: 748
- 09:11 C++: RE: Proposal for v3.0: remove all the create method out of their class
- Yep, constructors are put into protected, so can not use it like this.
- 10:15 C++: RE: IPA packed by Xcode5 may crash on iOS7 when switching to voice recognition input method
- This issue seems about OpenGL ES conflicts with voice input on iOS 7.
Does anybody know something about this issue.
- 09:33 cocos2d-x Wiki edit: Release_Notes_for_Cocos2d-x_v300 (#67)
- 07:57 C++: RE: dragging a menuitem
- menu item is used to response touch event. Why did you want to drag it?
- 07:54 C++: RE: How to set full screen on android 4.4
- Did you run samples shift by engine? Can you paste a screenshot to describe the issue?
- 09:00 C++: RE: proj.android/build_native.sh -> 'to_string' is not a member of 'std'
- Have you tried samples shift by engine?
- 05:49 C++: RE: proj.android/build_native.sh -> 'to_string' is not a member of 'std'
- Did you use c++ 11 feature? If so, you should checkout the content of Application.mk. Application.mk should look like...
- 07:02 C++: RE: why does cocos2dx convert int to long in many classes?
- New pull request for this issue https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/pull/4429.
- 05:48 C++: RE: Can someone tell me how to setup cocos2d-x on Code::Blocks ?
- But most developers on windows use VS and Xcode on Mac. We should support most developers' choice. I think it is easy...
- 04:03 C++: RE: Can someone tell me how to setup cocos2d-x on Code::Blocks ?
- Ok, i found it. It is an open source C++ IDE.
Any benefit of using it?