- Registered on: 2012-03-29
- Last connection: 2013-05-17
- Posts: 28
Reported issues: 0
- 20:59 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Has someone already ported HKTMXTiledMap to cocos2d-x?
- That would be great, thanks !
- 09:31 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: On iphone6.0 simulator(iphone5), the function getWinSizeInPixels returns 960x6...
- iphone 6.0 simulator means iphone simulator running iOS 6
If you want to simulate iPhone 5 you have to go to the har...
- 12:41 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: How to implement objective-c 's delegates ?
- Hi Chris,
Did you implement the delegate methods in your class ?
Something like that :...
- 16:49 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Render Texture need some fixes
- Interesting, thanks a lot
- 08:51 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Render Texture need some fixes
- Thanks, does that fix the problem of render textures that appear white when the application is restoring from a stand...
- 18:53 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Accelerometer Thread
- EDIT: it's working fine on all android version I tested on. Thanks a lot.
- 10:19 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: [Bug] CCLabelTTF multiline strings fail to display.
- Thanks for this bugfix.
- 15:15 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Android APK Expansoins
- Working perfectly, excellent. Thanks a lot Irwin.
- 13:20 cocos2d-x Extensions and Tools: RE: UIScrollView solution for cocos2d-x
- Great classes, thanks !
Is there a way to use sprite frame's images as CCScrollLayerButtons ? I tried to write a ini...
- 20:52 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Android APK Expansoins
- Thanks, I finally got it worked 5 minutes ago by settings CCFileUtils::setResourcePath("/sdcard/Android/obb/(path-to-...
Also available in: Atom