Reported issues: 0
I am trying to compile my project now but from one day to the other after changing the make files a bit I ende...
- I have a CCMenuItemFont element but I seem unable to recover its text field. setString() exists, but not getString(),...
- 13:38 C++: RE: Compile error for Android : 'sharedApplication' could not be resolved
- Did you:
- 14:58 C++: RE: ndk-gdb can't use?
- Have you tried creating a system environment variable with that name pointing to your NDK?
- 15:41 C++: RE: WIN DEATH: but why?
- How to debug this.
- 02:14 Game/Demo Showcase: RE: Our first Android port (from iOS) post mortem - Retro Art Studio
- HOLY SHIT J2ME! I was just a tender undergrad infant when I tried, and finished, a project in it. Never more. And my ...
- 14:28 Game/Demo Showcase: RE: Our first Android port (from iOS) post mortem - Retro Art Studio
- Most of your rant is not related to java but to the Android toolset :/ But yeah, I am recognizing myself inside that ...
- 17:15 C++: RE: Problem upgrading from android-8 to android-11
- So I followed the rabbit all the way to
- 16:12 C++: RE: Problem upgrading from android-8 to android-11
- Add2line.exe debugging tool has help me decipher past log files and all of them point to an error in Java_org_cocos2d...
- I am trying to upgrade my OpenFeint wrapper implementation to see if any of the NDK changes from version 9 and up wou...