Reported issues: 1
- yes, JS is slow when comes to looping, JIT helps, but not much, this is limited by the cpu power.
avoid heavy loo...
- 08:36 studio Feature #3101 (New): interpolation Curve/ease [IMPORTANT]
- right now, all animation interpolation is linear
linear interpolation is crap for animating characters, it complet...
- How did you obfuscate? which tool are you using
- 00:06 C++: RE: scale sprite with hard edges
- There are test cases demonstrating this, search for "alias", i can't remember which test
- 02:05 Extensions: RE: how is animations.plist created?
- Hi there
you can create this kind of animation plist with texturepacker
a full tutorial can be found "here":htt...
- 03:34 C++: RE: Shader Compile Failed on Motorola Milestone 3: cocos2d-x 2.1.x
- what is the android version of your phone?
Cocos2d-x 2 does not work on android version 2.2 and below
- 07:53 HTML5: RE: addImageAsync fail on IOS safari loading image over certain size
- please refer to here
- 06:35 C++: RE: Supporting Multi-Resolution
- show all is simpler,
no border is harder for art assets, as you have to consider different kind of ratio when de...
- 06:24 C++: RE: Supporting Multi-Resolution
- notice 320*240 and 960*540 are different ratio!
320/240 = 1.333333333
960/540 = 1.777777777
so a simple scalin...
- 06:18 C++: RE: effective culling in cocos2dx
- even if you set them to be invisible it still consumes memory, the simplest solution seems to be chopping up your map...