Francis Styck (Active Contributors)
- cocos2d-x (Developer, 2011-12-18)
Reported issues: 0
- 23:30 C++: RE: Which docs to follow for multi-platform build setup?
- I added a link to the new process on the DEPRECATED page, I recently ran into the same problem and was unaware of the...
- 23:29 cocos2d-x Wiki edit: Chapter_1_-_How_to_Create_a_New_cocos2d-x_project_on_multi-platforms (#47)
- 01:09 Extensions: RE: Port of Climbers
Cool, I had started converting this one in the past also but never finished, it looked like it could be a good game.
- 00:21 C++: RE: Loading a CCSprite from a URL
This post also has a link to some code that does what you want : http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/18/topics/21963
- 05:01 cocos2d-x Wiki edit: HowTos (#27)
- 04:59 C++: RE: tweejump port
With a little spare time on hand I updated the tweejump game to 2.0.4
The code is at: https://code.google.com/p/...
- 18:24 C++: RE: Building with Marmalade SDK
It sounds like Marmalade will officially start supporting cocos2dx. If that is the case then I will abandon my b...
- 04:19 C++: RE: Do you plan to support marmalade in cocos2d-x 2.x.x ?
I haven't had too much time latley but will look at a few things the next couple of days. If those that are intere...
- 16:32 C++: RE: Do you plan to support marmalade in cocos2d-x 2.x.x ?
You can see work in progress if you can use subversion at: https://cocos2dxmarmalade.googlecode.com/svn/branches/C...
- 16:56 C++: RE: Do you plan to support marmalade in cocos2d-x 2.x.x ?
I have the HelloCpp project building as well as the Tests project.
Not working now is the network stuff (need cu...