Reported issues: 0
- 07:55 C++: RE: Memory deallocation in Cocos2d-x
- Thanks much for Your reply. I don't understand all the things You have told about releasing the objects.
You wrote t...
- 15:29 C++: RE: Problem with building cocos2d-x multiplatform
- Strange. Where You searched for this template in X-Code?That is nothing strange that You have errors when building, I...
I would like to ask You how the objects must be relieved/disposed, how can I destroy unused objects in Cocos2d-x?
- 05:03 C++: RE: How to make a working Cocos2d-x Windows game working on other computers
- Thanks, it worked! ;) But I think about how the Tetris from this website has been created... I didn't install Redistr...
I have some problem with implementing the touch in cocos2d-x. I have implemented function in the same form as ...
I have a problem with making working game on the other computer on Windows. I use Visual Studio 2010 in Window...
- 12:56 C++: RE: Problem with initWithTarget function
- Thanks very much! ;)
Your version didn't work at first look.... I had to change my function called "spriteMov...
I have a problem with initWithTarget function, which You have translated from Objective-C.
It is located in i...
- 09:56 C++: RE: Problem with building cocos2d-x multiplatform
- Thanks, it worked! :)