Reported issues: 352
- 03:17 native Refactor #3368 (New): Adds Transform into Node, using composition pattern
- h3. Location
h3. API example
Users can invoke @node.setPosition()@ or @node.get...
- 02:41 native Document #3367 (New): Give Performance report on our 3d math library vs. GLM
- h2. Requirement
We need tests (perf tests on iOS and Android)
* Make sure our own math library is as fast as GLM ...
- 12:52 studio Bug #3362 (New): Bind bones to wrong sprite when I continues bind another bone-sprite pair.
- version: animation editor v220.127.116.11
how to reproduce:
1. drag sprite1 & sprite2 from resources to canvas
2. click "...
- 12:38 studio Bug #3361 (New): Allows creating different "projects" in a same folder
- Currently, each time we "New Project" from editors, it will create a separated folder.
But following the best practi...
- 12:34 studio Bug #3360 (New): Can't select the bone when its sprite is selected
- In animation editor v18.104.22.168,
If I select the sprite firstly, then click its bone "on to top of" this sprite, this ...
- 11:04 studio Bug #3359 (New): Can't view locked object's properties in scene editor
- version: scene editor 22.214.171.124
how to reproduce: In CocoStudioSample/NewCowboyDemo. I use Scene Editor to open DemoC...
- 10:57 cocos2d-x Wiki edit: Release_Notes_for_Cocos2d-x_v300 (#66)
- 04:29 document Document #3286 (Closed): Add IronCity demo & tutorial
- Ken Rao has finished this task https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos-docs/commit/cdc413077204208ef131bbf78042d5fb5dee7923
- 14:11 native Bug #3329 (New): Integrate justbilt's bug fix of SimpleAudioEngine on win32
- Take a look at this fix
- 07:47 native Refactor #3322 (New): Allow multiple objects in Node:setUserObject(Object*)
- A developer reported that Node::setUserObject was used in 3.0 JSB, which cause he can't use this interface in game de...