Become a famous detective and get to the bottom of a curious candy conspiracy in Another Case Solved, the latest game from the makers of Puzzle Craft.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
APPLE EDITOR'S CHOICE in the US, UK, Canada, Russia, Australia and more!
- FEATURED on the App Store in more than 100 countries
- FEATURED in 25 BEST FREE GAMES on the App Store
"Fantastic on so many levels" – Capsule Computers, 85%
"A stellar follow-up to Puzzle Craft that manages to feel both familiar and fresh" – Gamezebo, 4/5
"A brilliant change of pace for puzzle games" – Apple 'N' Apps, 4/5
"A perfect mix of mini-games with a detective atmosphere" – Apptual Gamer.
This city is clamping down on candy cravings by outlawing sweet snacks! Solve a series of quirky cases by gathering clues, tracking down witnesses, and questioning suspects to reveal the truth behind this city’s sugarcoated secret.
This is a case too sweet to turn down!
• Create your own personalized detective and customize their look with outfits, props, and more.
• Match clues, identify suspects, track down hidden items – Another Case Solved features multiple styles of gameplay to keep detectives on their toes.
• Tons of story-driven cases to keep you hooked into this sugary sweet mystery.
• Take on minor cases in your spare time to keep yourself in business.
• Transform your humble office into a vibrant workplace with new furniture that will increase your detective skills.
• Join the Detective Club and share your progress and achievements with friends via Facebook.
Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.German Language & New Cases!
For the first time, the game is available in German! Also, you'll find three, exciting new bonus cases in this update:
- A mysterious story about newspapers that move by themselves, and an obsession with architecture.
- A puzzling story about science going very wrong (or very right, depending whom you ask).
- A conspiracy theory that’s out of this world!
The first case is available after finishing Chapter 3. You’ll have to find the rest by yourself!