Get Help and Support
Send problems and feedback
Apart from the information provided in this guide, you can also obtain information from or send feedback to the Cocos Creator development group through the following channels at any time:
Demo and example projects
Notice: all demo projects on Github have different branches matching Cocos Creator version. Please use corresponding branch to prevent unmatching engine API.
- Example Collections: You can also get access to it by creating a new project using that template. It's a case by case introduction of most Cocos Creator components and features.
- Your first Cocos Creator game: Star Catcher，please read Quick Start Tutorial to build it step by step!
- Blackjack Demo co-developed with Tencent Games
- UI Demo
- Duang Sheep: A Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep!
- Dark Slash: Original Dark Slash resources authorized by Veewo Games to recreate Dark Slash in Cocos Creator as a demo.
- i18n Internalization Demo: Please learn with i18n Multi-language support
- Responsive UI Demo: Responsive UI system that can fit any device screen size.
- Combat Animation Demo: Use flexible and powerful animation editor to create combat animation.
- Team Building UI Demo: Showcase how to use prefab and json data to populate dynamic UI contents.
Native Development Library
Code libraries needed for zipping and sending to the Android platform:
- Android SDK Windows
- Android SDK Mac
- Android NDK Windows 32bit
- Android NDK Windows 64bit
- Android NDK Mac
Other third-party tools and resources
Tools for generating texture packer
Tools for generating Bitmap font
2D skeleton animation tools
Tools for making special effect particles
Other game development resources
- Cocos Store: various game art assets, extension tools