From 2012-06-14 to 2012-07-13
- 12:41 C++: RE: How to implement objective-c 's delegates ?
- Hi Chris,
Did you implement the delegate methods in your class ?
Something like that :
- 16:49 C++: RE: Render Texture need some fixes
- Interesting, thanks a lot
- 08:51 C++: RE: Render Texture need some fixes
- Thanks, does that fix the problem of render textures that appear white when the application is restoring from a stand...
- 18:53 C++: RE: Accelerometer Thread
- EDIT: it’s working fine on all android version I tested on. Thanks a lot.
- 10:19 C++: RE: [Bug] CCLabelTTF multiline strings fail to display.
- Thanks for this bugfix.
- 15:15 C++: RE: Android APK Expansoins
- Working perfectly, excellent. Thanks a lot Irwin.
- 13:20 Extensions: RE: UIScrollView solution for cocos2d-x
- Great classes, thanks !
Is there a way to use sprite frame’s images as CCScrollLayerButtons ? I tried to write a init...
- 20:52 C++: RE: Android APK Expansoins
- Thanks, I finally got it worked 5 minutes ago by settings CCFileUtils::setResourcePath(“/sdcard/Android/obb/(path-to-...
- 17:30 C++: RE: I added Sprite to CCArray, but how to get its member like getPosition() by CCObject?
- try this :
CCSprite *s = dynamic_cast(item);
- 12:16 C++: RE: Android APK Expansoins
- Sorry but can you provide a bit more in detail what changes you made to make the magic happen, especially on the java...