From 2012-03-30 to 2012-04-28
- 09:16 C++: RE: How can i screen always on
- You can use the setKeepScreenOn() method or xml attribute with the android openGL view.
- 09:09 C++: RE: sem_init bug in CCTextureCache.cpp
- I can confirm this as well, using the async texture loader will put the loading thread into a busy loop as the semaph...
- 23:17 C++: RE: WIN DEATH: but why?
- I have not tried your code.
Are you building your naitve code for arm and armv7a?
There was a bug in ndk7b which cau...
- 13:35 C++: RE: [JNI] Sending a android.content.Context parameter to a function
- You could simply subclass the Cocos2dActivity, so you have a plug&play activity class for upcoming projects.
- 02:15 C++: RE: I use CCSpriteFrameCache to load anim file.And use CCAnimate::actionWithAnimation to pla...
- PVR texture compression is a proprietary texture compression format, only supported by PowerVR chips (Motorola and so...
- 02:09 C++: RE: [JNI] Sending a android.content.Context parameter to a function
- It is probably much easier to store your Application or Activity instance somewhere in your Java code (e.g. in the ac...
- 02:03 C++: RE: Loading textures when coming in from a JNI Call
- You can mot invoke OpenGL calls on a thread that does not have an OpenGL context.
You could create a shared OpenGL co...
- 13:34 C++: RE: CCTouchDispatcher::removeDelegate() may prevent delegates from being added correctly
- Attached is a modified HelloWorld project, which triggered the issue whenever I click on the screen.
I’ve added some ...
- 21:53 C++: RE: CCTouchDispatcher::removeDelegate() may prevent delegates from being added correctly
should be easy to change the HelloWorld example for reproducing the issue.
I will create a demo project early th...
- keyboard issue patch
- keyboard issue patch
- 13:38 C++: RE: keypad popping up for no reason
- I haven’t tested it with your code but found a repro in my own.
In my case terminating the view sometimes called beco...
- 20:38 C++: RE: keypad popping up for no reason
- Could you provide some code or a code snippet, that can reproduc the issue?
I have seen this behaviour with several a...
- We had a strange bug today, that sometimes a touch delegate wasn’t added to the touch dispatcher correctly.